Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Audinate Dante AVIO – Analogue Output Adapter 2-Channel
$144.00 in stock
- Two channels of balanced line level analog output
- Adjustable signal level: +18dBu / +4dBu / 0dBu/ 0dBV /-10dBV (through Dante Controller)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-/+0.5dB)
- Impedance: 150 Ohm balanced, 75 Ohm unbalanced
- Powered through Class 1 802.3af PoE Switch or injector
USB 3.0 Type-C to 5GbE Adapter (QNA-UC5G1T) by QNAP
- Usb 3.0 to single port RJ45 5GbE
- 5GbE/ 2.5GbE/ 1GbE/ 100MBE adapter
- Fanless design
- Small, sleek, and compact
Ftdi - TTL-232r-3v3 - USB to Serial Converter Cable, 3.3v, 6pin
- TTL-232R-3V3 - USB TO SERIAL CONVERTER, TTL levels is +3.3V
- The cables are available with a 6-way SIL, 0.1" connector
- FTDI based USB to TTL Serial Cable are designed using the the standard FT232RL chipset.
- Standard pinout: GND (Blk/1), CTS (Brown/2), VCC(red/3), TXD (orange/4), RXD (yellow/5),RTS (Green/6)
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTDI’s FT232RQ USB to Serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
Green-utech USB UART TTL 3.3v/3V3 Serial Console Cable for Galileo Gen2 Board Compatible with FTDI TTL-232R-3V3/TTL-232R_RPi
$9.21 in stock
- USB UART TTL level cable FTDI FT232RL chip, TTL-232R_RPi kable UART TTL 3.3v level signals
- USB UART to DU PH 0.1"(2.54mm) 1*6p female housing Standard pinout: GND (Blk/1), CTS (Brown/2), VCC(red/3), TXD (orange/4), RXD (yellow/5),RTS (Green/6) 26AWG*6C+AL, 1.8m, OD=4.5mm, black
- Support VCC/TX/RX/CTS/RTS/GND Support Android, Support Win 8, Win 7, XP, 2000, Linix, Mac OS Support FTDI VCP driver and D2XX driver
- Support EEPROM, support Vendor ID re-write,support Mprog3.5 , Driver download:www.ftdichip.com
- This cable is TTL 3.3V level, Not TTL 5v Level , Not RS232 signal , any question, please contact us freely
Logitech G920 Driving Force USB Cable
$24.99 in stock
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Xbox USB Cable
StarTech.com Crash Cart Adapter – 1920 x 1200 – Portable Laptop USB 2.0 to KVM Console (NOTECONS01)
$335.00 in stock
- NO BULKY CRASH CARTS: USB crash cart adapter connects your laptop to a headless system, turning your laptop into a portable console for rack servers in your server room, PCs, ATMs, kiosks, etc
- INSTANT SYSTEM ACCESS: Connect the laptop crash cart adapter to your computer using the included USB cable, then connect the integrated USB and VGA cables to your server for instant BIOS-level control
- EFFICIENT TROUBLESHOOTING: The flexible software built into the interface lets you transfer files from your laptop to the server, capture screenshots of your server, error messages, and activity for faster troubleshooting
- SELF-POWERED RELIABILITY: Powered from the server-side USB connection, the KVM adapter doesn't require an AC outlet, so you can connect to any PC or device that has a VGA and USB port
- FITS IN YOUR LAPTOP BAG: This pocket-sized datacenter crash cart adapter features a rugged design that easily fits inside your laptop bag and requires no additional accessories to connect, eliminating the need to lug around a traditional crash cart when troubleshooting and servicing your systems
OBDResource ELM327 FORScan OBD2 Adapter ELMconfig OBDII USB Scanner Diagnostic Scan Tool with MS-CAN HS-CAN Switch for Ford F150 F250 Cars and Light Trucks Code Reader Diagnose on Windows Only
$19.99 in stock
- FORSCAN ELM327 Toggle Switch Design: With MS CAN and HS CAN toggle switch, this obd ii interface is able to access and enable the hidden modules, troubleshoot all the undesired features pre-set in your vehicle with faster functionality. You can edit and change settings without a visit to a dealer and saving to pay for each single module to be activated / deactivated.
- ELM327 USB OBD2 Reader: With reliable advantage of USB cable connection and V1.5 version hardware, works more stable than the wireless conenction, achieve pro-level check engine light programming. Supports all OBD2 protocols (J1850PWM,HS CAN, MS CAN, HS CAN2, HS CAN3), this scanner works as a normal OBDII/EOBD/CAN car code reader on most supported vehicles(After year 1996).
- Ford Forscan Hidden Functions: The comprehensive list of Mods on FORScan: Discover Global Window feature, Bambi Mod, Secure idle, Perpendicular Park, Trailer Brake Controller, disabled Double Horn Honk, Disabled Door Ajar Chime, Reverse Tilt Mirros, Tire Size Correction and many other features.You can apply them to your vehicle.
- Ford OBD2 OBD tool: It is flawless in scanning, programming and hiding modules for models like Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, Ranger, S-Max, C-Max, Transit, Mondeo, Fusion, Kuga, Mustang, Explorer, Edge and other cars and light pickup Ford trucks— all from year 1996 and newer. Mods for 2017, 2018 and 2019 car models have also been updated. This code scanner also works for Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury.
- Deserve to Own: ELM 327 obd2 USB Softwares Compatible: FORScan, Elmconfig, FF2 and FoCCCus, Scanmaster plus more. Easy to use elm327 modified tool on all 32 /64 bite Windows(XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 system) computer, install related software and update drivers, connect obd2 interface, then begin car diagnostics.
USB to TTL Serial 3.3V UART Converter Cable with FTDI Chip Terminated by 6 Way Header, Works with Galileo Gen2 Boards/BeagleBone Black/Minnowboard Max and More
- Moyina USB TTL +3.3V levels (signals only, VCC= +5V, TXD, RXD voltage is 3.3V) Serial cable is a range of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables featuring original and genuine FTDI's FT232RL USB to serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols
- Provides a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB. Support EEPROM, Vendor ID re-write, debrick Netgear routers and Mprog3.5; Support FTDI VCP driver and D2XX driver
- Provides access to UART Transmit (Tx), Receive (Rx), RTS#, CTS#, VCC (5V) and GND connections. RoHS compliant and CE approved
- Operating system Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows ME, Linux and Mac OS. Please check for details in 'Product description' by scrolling down this page
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible, while the other end is a 6 way, 0.1”, Single-In-Line (SIL) pitch connector. The length of the cable is 6ft(1.8m) and UL ‘E326510’ certified
Enttec D-Split 70575 DMX Optical Isolator/Splitter DMX512 Distribution (5 Pin)
- The small, light and portable D-Split – offers a great solution to extend your DMX chain, without sacrificing the quality.
- ANSI E1.11 – USITT DMX512-A compatible. One unit allows control up to 512 channels of DMX throughout the chain.
- 1 input, 4 outputs, all optically isolated. Protection against up to 1000V of stray voltage. Simply connect your fixtures and control and let D-Split take care of the rest.
- 1000V isolation between input and output, and between any individual output receptacles. This protects your console from surges on DMX line, and also keeps any stray voltage from crossing to other DMX chains.
- 1 DMX 5 pin for DMX Input. And 4x 5 pin DMX outputs for greater flexibility. All four may be used simultaneously, or in any combination.
EZsync FTDI Chip USB to TTL Serial Cable for Rapsberry Pi, 3.3V, TTL-232R-RPI Compatible, Debug and Programming Cable, EZSync012
- This serial cable is designed for use with the Raspberry Pi (RPi), an ultra-low cost, Linux based miniaturized computer
- It can also be used as a generic serial cable for any application requires USB to TTL communication. Entire USB to TTL(3.3V) protocol is handled by the electronics circuit overmolded in the cable USB terminal.
- 3 pieces "flying leads" connectors provide GND(Black), TXD(Orange), RXD(Yellow) signals. Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- On board FTDI chip has configurable internal EEPROM. High output drive option allow I/O pins drive up to three times the standard signal drive level. UART signals can be individually inverted by configuring the EEPROM.
- Industry most reliable FTDI chip set & device drivers for maximum compatibility. Works with all Windows and Mac OS versions.