Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
TRUGLO Tritium Front Sight Replacement Front Sight Post, TG231AR1,Black
$42.79 in stock
- Glows in the dark
- No light exposure required
- Adjustment / Installation tool included
- Compatible with AR–15 sights with A2 front sight posts
- Replaces standard front sight post
SeeAll The Original Open Sight | Gen-1 Gun Sights | Compatible for Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol | No Battery Required (Standard, Delta)
$64.95 in stock
- FAST & EASY TARGET ACQUISITION - See All Open Sights have a bright reticle so you get a quick and clear picture in all light conditions. Our open sights are much easier to see than traditional iron sights.
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - Built in the USA to be tough as nails and functional in ALL conditions. Get it wet or drop it - our sight will hold zero round after round. No-gap construction means no hazing, fogging or scratching of your optics. Tough sights made for use in the field by rugged individuals.
- ONE TIME INSTALL & NO BATTERIES REQUIRED - Replaces your stock shotgun and rifle sights. Mounts to any weaver or picatinny rail. Don’t rely on battery-driven sights in the field. Set our open sight once and you’re ready to shoot!
- NATURAL SIGHTING - Bringing up a sight picture is quick and easy. Focus your eye on what you're aiming at, rather than the front post as traditional open sights require. Parallax Free! Regardless of your angle or eye position, you'll hit where you aim.
- MADE IN THE USA - Our family-owned business builds your sight in-house with pride. We stand behind our patented open sights with a LIFETIME PARTS WARRANTY. We will take it back if you don't love it - no questions asked! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
CRUSHUNT 4x32 Scope Red Chevron Glass Etched Reticle Real Fiber Optics Optical Scope
1 used from $149.95
- Design for Standard 20mm Picatinny/ W-eaver rail.
- Water Proof, Shock Proof, Fog Proof, and Weather Proofed.
- Chevron Reticle, High-strength Aluminum Alloy, Real Fiber Optic, Don't need the battery.
- Feature bright daytime reticles using fiber optics, which collect ambient light.
Troy Industries Di-Optic Aperture Folding Battle Sight Rear (Black)
$105.49 in stock
2 used from $100.22
- Faster target acquisition with Di-Optic Aperture
- Increases accuracy to 550m
- Type III hard coat w/ Black oxide finish
- Made in the U.S.A.Tt is for both 0-300 and 300 to 600, hence the Dioptic part
- Lifetime limited warranty
OZARK ARMAMENT Flip Up Backup Battle Sights Picatinny Mount Flat-top Upper Co-Witness Iron Sights BUIS
- Milled Aluminum Flip Up Front and Rear Sight Spring Loaded for Quick Deployment
- Fully Adjustable for Windage and Elevation
- Co-Witness with Standard Optics when Flipped Up Low Profile and Out of the Way When Down
- Both Precision and CQB Apertures on Rear Sight Standard Front Sight Post on Front
- Backed by Our US Support Team and Full One Year Warranty
Sightlink - Fiber Optic Front Sight Posts Ultra-Match .050" Sight
- Includes: One 4" sample of each color, SIGHTLINK front sight adjustment tool and allen wrench
- Spring loaded for rock-solid stability
- Custom detent plunger locks blade in place
- 5/8" MOA height adjustment per click.
- And The Patented “Two Sights In One” System Instantly Change from Big Dot to Small Dot Without Changing Height Adjustmen
Troy Industries Front HK Folding Battle Sight (Black)
$94.49 in stock
- Easy to install and to deploy, with no levers or springs to fumble with
- Stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions
- No tools required for adjustment
- Black in color
- Lifetime limited
Feyachi RS-29 Reflex Sight, Red & Green Illuminated 4 Reticles Red Dot Sight Gun Sight with 20mm Picatinny Rail, 1x22x33mm
$35.96 in stock
3 used from $35.96
- Wide Field of View: Tubeless design with 22x33mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition, also a wider field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Multi-Reticle: Dual illuminated color in one sight, 3 brightness intensity, 4 different reticles.
- Accurate: Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief. Fully adjustable height, brightness, windage and elevation. Where the dot goes, so does the bullet.
- Durable: Precision Machined from high grade aluminum with a matte Black anodized, includes standard profile Picatinny mounting base.
- Inside the Box: 1 x RS-29 Reflex Sight, 1 x Lens Cover, 1 x Allen Wrench, 1 x CR2032 Batteries, 1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth, 1 x Instruction and 5-year product warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
Real Avid Front Sight Adjuster: Universal Tool for Adjusting A1 and A2 Type Front Sights (4-Prong and 5-Prong BUIS), Black/Tan
- Adjusts 4-Pin (A2 Style) Front Sights
- Adjusts 5-Pin (A1 Style) Front Sights
- Precision Machined Stainless Steel
- Durable Black Oxide Coating
- Sure Grip Texture
Trijicon RM07-C-700679 RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED Sight, 6.5 MOA Red Dot Reticle, Black
1 used from $446.49
- 6.5 MOA ADJUSTABLE LED RMR: Features an automatic brightness mode and easy push buttons for eight adjustable brightness settings including 2 nv and 1 Super bright
- DEPENDABLE ELECTRONIC DESIGN: Ruggedized Battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- UNIQUE PATENTED HOUSING SHAPE: Military-grade aluminum alloy forged housing shape diverts force of impact away from the lens, greatly increasing its durability
- BATTERY CONSERVATION MODE: Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours. Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC)- No
- BUTTON LOCKOUT: Sets RMR into automatic mode to prevent accidental adjustments. The Trijicon RMR Type 2 is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications
Taking Your Tritium Sights on Your Next Trip
The Tritium Sights has become popular among many people who want to take an outdoor or even indoor tour. These sights are perfect for any person, whether you are a professional photographer or just a novice and want to get a glimpse of some beautiful places. Some of the most famous places where the Tritium Sights can be used are: The Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Yellowstone National Park, and the Everglades. These places have all great scenery and natural wonders that many people have never seen and it is very interesting to see these places.
A number of companies sell Tritium Sights. There are many stores where one can buy them from. You can either buy the individual pieces or as a set. If you are a beginner and do not know much about cameras, you can buy the complete set of the Tritium Sight with instructions. This will make your life a lot easier since you will have everything that you need in one place.
The prices of the Tritium Sights vary greatly depending on the company that you choose to buy from. They are available at many stores both online and offline. Prices range from two hundred to seven hundred dollars or more depending on the item. They come in different sizes and colors. This means that you will be able to find a set for any budget.
Before purchasing the Tritium Sights, you will need to buy a lens and an instruction manual. It may be difficult to read the instructions if you do not have much experience, so you may need to read the manual first before you start taking pictures.
The batteries that the Tritium Sights use is rechargeable, so if they run out of power they can be easily refilled. There are different brands of batteries available but you will need to make sure that the one you buy is designed for the model of the Tritium Sight you own.
The batteries are the only things that you will need to carry with you when you take the Tritium Sights for a tour. You will not need to take along anything else. All you need to carry with you is the Tritium Sight itself.
You should always remember to charge the batteries before using them so that they will not lose their power. Also, make sure that you have charged the batteries enough before you go out on your tour and that the batteries are completely empty before you go back to the store to buy another set.
The last thing that you should do before you go on your tour is to take the Tritium Sights with you when you eat out. This will allow you to use the site as many times as possible.
If you travel a lot then it would also be a good idea to check with your local tour guides so that you can use your Tritium Sight at least once during each of your tour’s stops. If you only take the sight with you when you are going somewhere then this will help to cut down the number of times that you need to get it recharged.
Before you leave home and head off to your destination, make sure that you know exactly where you will be staying. If you stay at the same hotel every day you will find that it may become too boring for you to enjoy your time there, especially if you have been using the Tritium Sights for quite some time already.
It is also a good idea to speak to your tour guides ahead of time so that you will know what facilities they offer. If there is anything that you would like to see that they do not currently provide then ask and if they can add it then make sure that you tell them.
It is also a good idea to ask for advice on any special requests that you might have. Make sure that you take the time to let the company know that you will be coming for more than just one night. They will need to know where you want to stay and if they think that you will be staying overnight or longer, so that you will be happy in their establishment.