Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
VDIAGTOOL Coating Thickness Gauge VC100 with Digital LCD Backlight Display Coating Depth Detector Measuring Paint Depth Car Paint Tester for Car Accident Detection
- 【Measuring the Thickness of Vehicles' and Other Coating + Used for Car Coating Damage Assessment/Car Accident Detection】: This portable coating thickness gauge can measure the thickness of non-metallic coating(such as paint, film, etc.) on metal substrate quickly, nondestructively and accurately. It is mainly used to measure the thickness of the vehicle's surface paint and other coating.
- 【HD Backlight Mode + 2 Units Conversion + Vertical 90° Test + Highly Sensitive Probe】: ▶▶▶ With digital LCD backlight display, this car paint thickness meter can read data clearly in night or dark environment. ▶▶▶ The measurement unit can be switched between mm and mil to facilitate different measurement requirements. ▶▶▶ When measuring the thickness of the paint, the tester must be perpendicular to the test surface at 90°. ▶▶▶ High sensitivity probe makes measurement quickly and accurately.
- 【Portable and Easy to Use】: Outline dimension is 1.5*3.43*0.87 inches, weight is 0.14 lb, mini size and lightweight make it easy to carry.
- 【Working Principle】: This car paint thickness tester uses the Magnetic Induction Measurement Principle. The thickness of the coating is measured by the magnitude of the magnetic flux flowing, from the probe through the non-ferromagnetic coating into the ferromagnetic substrate.
- 【Please Kindly Note】: ★ This car paint depth gauge DOESN'T include the button batteries (CR2032*2). If you have any questions about this car paint thickness gauge, please feel free to contact us.
Mini Paint Thickness Tester Professional Digital Coating Meter Gauge LCD Display Paint Measure Tester Tool Instruments GM200/GM200A(Yellow)
- Material: Adopts quality ABS plastic, eco-friendly, good toughness and very durable
- Function: This paint tester is designed for measuring the non-metallic coating thickness on metal surface
- Easy to use: Easy and quick way to detect car paint, rapid acquisition and accurately measure the coating thickness
- Environmentaly friendly: Energy-saving, this tester will automatically shut down when there is no measurement in 2 minutes
- Wide application: Widely applied to mechanical equipment evaluation, car paint detection and manufacturing industry, metal processing industry, etc
Paint Thickness Tester Meter Gauge, Paint Coating Tester, Car Body Damage Detector, with Magnetic Tip, and Measurement Scale, Crash-Test Check, Water Resistant, Highly Accurate
- MAGNETIC TIP: It’s magnetic tip is extremely convenient in reaching curved surfaces, and in hard to reach places. Its mechanical thickness gauge is water resistant, and can be used in the rain and on a dirty car.
- HIGH ACCURACY: Our tester instrument is highly accurate,due to its compatibility with digital thickness gauge.
- COLOR MEASUREMENT SCALE: The colorful measurement scale will help you understand the state of the body you’re testing, and it will easily reveal any hidden damages.
- CRASH TESTER: Perfect for checking if a car has been involved in an accident and if the lacquer is original. The sensor can be used by both professional business to assess the condition of the parts, and by a buyer to appraise the quality of a car.
- EASY TO CARRY AROUND: It’s shaped as a small pen, and is made of high quality materials, making it the perfect choice to carry around and always be prepared.
ERAY Paint Coating Thickness Gauge, Digital Mil Thickness Meter with Backlight LCD Display for Car Automotive, Data Store/Data Transmission/High Low Limit Alarm/Calibration Function (Grey)
- √ Fe/NFe Dual Probe: The measuring range of this paint thickness gauge is 0 to 2000um(78.7mils). 4 general groups can store max. 320 readings when power off, 80 readings per group
- √ Coating Thickness Gauge: Human-oriented interface with backlight LCD dispaly, user can set the parameters visually before using it. And easy to store, recall or delete the readings
- √ CD & USB Cable: User can view and analyze the measurement via USB interface to data transmission after installing the software in CD to PC. Low battery and error indication
- √ ALARM Function: ERAY paint thickness meter is better for special security requirements, user can set high or low limit alarm, alarm icon displayed on LCD when over the limit
- √ Widely Used: This coating thickness meter is suitable for laboratory, workshop, paint shops, automobile, shipbuilding, aircraft industries, etc. 24 months free replacement
Elpidan - Paint Thickness Gauge Meter – Coating Thickness Gauge – Paint Depth Gauge Meter | Zero & Point Cal | Wide 2.2” High Contrast LCD | 0 to 1500um | Soft Carrying Case | Automatic F/NF | Auto …
- WIDE DISPLAY - Elpidan E2000 is equipped with a WIEDE 2.2 inch high-definition LCD (45 x 35 mm) - Easy to read measurements at all angles with High contrast LCD.
- RELIABLE, ACCURATE & EASY - Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces - Repeatable and reproducible - Increased reading resolution for thin coatings - Large buttons ideal for gloved hands - Automatic shutdown - Light Weight (100 grams) - Battery Indicator
- POWERFUL & EFFICIENT - Durable gauge and probe construction - F/NF modes (Auto Detect) - Fast reading - Zero calibration & Multi-points calibration - Metric/imperial unit - Single & Continuous measurement - User friendly and easy to carry with Included Soft Carrying Case
- BASIC PAREMETERS - Measuring range: 0 to 1500um (59mil) ; Resolution: 0.1 μm(
- WIDELY USED: measures the thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrates and non-conductive coatings on all non-ferrous metals. It is widely used in manufacturing, workshop, paint shops, Automobile, metal processing, commodity inspection and other testing areas.
Coating Thickness Gauge CM-206FN Digital Paint Meter/Best for Automotive Paint Thickness Measurement (Resolution 0.001mils)
- Measurement Resolution only 0.001 mils (up to 4 mils); 0.01mils (more than 4 mils)
- Digital Paint and Coating Thickness Measurement on Iron, Steel and Aluminum
- Automatic recognition for Ferrous (F) and Non-Ferrous (N) substrates
- 3 measuring units switchable: Mils / μm (Micron) / mm (Millimeter)
- LCD display, easy for you to watch the results clearly and statistics of measurements
Digital Coating Thickness Gauge CM-218 for Automotive Paint Thickness Measurement (Resolution 0.01mils)
- RELIABLE, ACCURATE & EASY: 1000 mAh lithium battery direct charge by USB cable. Memory storage of up to 1500 readings in 100 groups. Multiple automatic shutdown time settings. Automatic calibration and multi-point calibration with 5 etalon foils. Wide operating temperature range.
- LARGE AND COLOR DISPLAY: The coating thickness gauge is equipped with a large colored display with LED-backlight and high definition data display. All values are in large print, which improves the user experience and usability of the device. Four-way screen rotation (0°,90°, 180°, 270°).
- EASY TO USED: The coating thickness gauge is very simple to used. Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces. Thanks to its ergonomic design, the device rests perfectly in your hand. Large buttons provide intuitive controls and are great even for gloved hands.
- PROFESSIONAL ACCURACY: High-precision measurements with a step (resolution) of 0.01 mils, range is 0-51 mils, which leads us to high precision sizes. 2 units available: Mils / um (Micron). Automatically recognizes non-ferrous and ferrous substrates. Works with aluminum, steel and iron.
- MULTI-APPLICATION: This coating thickness gauge can used in the next industries: Corrosion protection, Paint Shops, Electroplaters, Chemical, Automobile, Shipbuilding, Aircraft industries, Laboratory, Workshop, and Field.
Pro Gauge Ii Mils
- Pro Motorcar 2438 ProGauge II Magnetic Paint Thickness Gauge.
- The most popular paint gauge in history.
- Know when panels are repainted; know when paint is too thick or thin.
- Easy to use: just place on paint, read scale as gauge is pulled off the paint.
- Used by car collectors & insurance adjusters.
Pro MotorCar Pro Gauge II Magnetic Paint Thickness Gauge, MILS (PMC-2438)
$68.00 in stock
- Pro Motorcar 2438 Progauge Ii Magnetic Paint Thickness Gauge.
- The Most Popular Paint Gauge In History.
- Know When Panels Are Repainted; Know When Paint Is Too Thick Or Thin
- Easy To Use - Just Place On Paint, Read Scale As Gauge Is Pulled Off The Paint.
- Used By Car Collectors &Insurance Adjusters.
Coating Thickness Gauge CM-205FN | Best Digital Meter for Automotive Paint Thickness Measurement | Resolution 0.01mils | Automatic F/NF
- LARGE DISPLAY - The coating thickness gauge CM-205 FN is equipped with a large 2.2’ display with ice-backlight and high definition data display. All values are in large print, which improves the user experience and usability of the device.
- ACCURACE AND USABILITY - The thickness gauge accurately measures on surfaces of any shape - concave, rough and convex, thanks to the dynamic design of the measuring sensor. Device has light weight and fits comfortably in the hand, and is also equipped with large buttons for working with gloves.
- MAIN PARAMETERS - Resolution: 0.1um/0.01mils; Measuring range: 0~1500um (0~59.1mils); Automatic recognition for iron (ferrous) and aluminum (non-ferrous) substrates; Digital LCD display for clear reading; Automatic shutdown function; Accuracy: ± 3%; Statistics: No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation; Measuring units: um and mil; Calibration: Easy and fast calibration of the zero surface.
- RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY - The measuring sensor is made of steel and coated with Teflon for better protection and durability. The thickness gauge works with high precision in all weather conditions - temperatures up to -13...104F, high humidity and gas contamination.
- WIDE USES - It is highly accurate and compact instrument used to quickly and accurately measure thickness of coating or plating on almost all kinds of metal surface. This device can be used for determining the average thickness of paint on the car body, used by amateurs and professionals in manufacturing, workshops, paint shops, in the automotive.