Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Dryad Design Seated Norse Hel Statue - Goddess of The Underworld
- Created from the sculpture work of Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Statues reflect the natural texture of the original sculpture
- A beautiful decorative element for your home or altar
- Polyresin with finish
- Measures 7 1/2 inches (19.0 cm) tall, 3 1/2 inches (8.8 cm) wide with a depth of 4 1/2 inches (11.4 cm)
Veronese Design 10.4 Inch Hel Norse Goddess of Underworld Antique Bronze Sculpture
- Expertly Cast in a Bronzed Resin With Felt Bottom
- Superb Detailing and Hand Painted Accents Really Bring Statue to Life!
- Excellent Weight For Decorative Use
- Size(Inch): 10 3/8 High x 7 7/8 x 4 7/8
- Weight: 3 pounds
10.5 Inch Hel Statue Goddess of the Norse Underworld Mythology Sculpture
- Approximately 10.5 Inches High
- Made out of Cold Cast Bronze (Combination of Bronze Powder and Resin)
Resin Statues Frigga Norse Goddess Of Destiny Love And Marriage W/Infant Animals & Spindle 6 X 7.75 X 4.5 Inches Bronze
- 7.75 in. High, 6 in. Long, 4.5 in. Wide
- Expertly Cast in Resin in Impressive Intricate Detail that Looks Amazing From Any Angle
- Beautiful Bronze Finish Partially Colorwashed in Red to Accentuate Frigga's Dress
- Depicts Frigga Sitting with a Lamb, Swan and Infant at Her Feet Holding a Spindle Which She Used to Weave the Clouds for Sunshine and Rain and the Fertility of Crops, and Also the Destiny of Man and Gods Alike
- A Great Gift For Viking Mythology and Medieval Art Collectors
Veronese Frigga Norse Goddess of Love and Marriage Statue Sculpture Figurine
- 7.25 inch High, 5.5 inch Long, 5 inch Wide
- Creatively Crafted in Cold Cast Bronze in Intricately Sculpted Detail
- Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin Gives it an Authentic Metal Look with a Stunning Antique Bronze Finish Detailed with a Touch of Blue Coloring
- Frigg is the Wife of Odin, Weaver of Clouds for Sunshine, Rain and Fertility of Crops as Well as the Destiny of Man and Gods Alike, She Sits On a Throne Rich with Celtic Symbols
- A Great Gift For Viking Mythology and Medieval Art Collectors
Veronese Design Bronze Finish Idunn Norse Goddess of Spring and Youth Statue
- 8.5 inch High, 3.25 inch Long, 3 inch Wide
- Intricately Sculpted in Cold Cast Bronze with Lifelike Character Showing Fold Lines On the Dress, a Stone Texture On the Base and a Soft Expression On Idunn's Face
- Polished Bronze Finish with a Grey Color Wash On the Dress and Red On the Apples
- Depicts Idunn Standing On a Stone Path Holding a Basket of Magic Apples Her Left Hand and One In Her Right, She Wears a Crown of Pink Flowers in Her Long Braided Hair
- A Beautifully Detailed Work of Art and Makes a Wonderful Gift for Anyone Interested in Norse Mythology
Frigga Norse Goddess of Love and Marriage Statue Figurine Cold Cast Bronze
- Size: 9.75 x 5.5 x 4 inch
- Weight : 1.8 lb.
- Made out of Cold Cast Bronze.
- Cold cast bronze is a term used to describe the process of mixing bronze powder with a translucent casting resin and applying the mixture into a mold. The finished casting give the appearance and weight of solid metal.
- Artistically sculpted, very detailed and high quality.
Ebros Gift Norse Viking God Battle Cry Alfather Odin Riding On Sleipnir to Hel Figurine 9" L Gods of Mythology Asgard Father of Thor Ragnarok Decor Statue
- This Odin Riding Sleipnir figurine stands at 10.5" tall, 9" long and 4.5" deep approximately.
- This Odin Riding Sleipnir figurine is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually.
- Odin, is considered the chief god in Norse paganism. Homologous with the Anglo-Saxon Wōden, it is descended from Proto-Germanic *Wōđinaz. His name is related to óðr, meaning "fury, excitation", besides "mind", or "poetry". His role, like many of the Norse gods, is complex. He is associated with wisdom, war, battle, and death, and also magic, poetry, prophecy, victory, and the hunt.
- Sleipnir is Odin's choice battle steed. It is considered the best of all horses and Odin takes it to Hel on multiple occasions.
- This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection.
Top Collection Lady Justice Statue - Greek Roman Goddess of Justice (12")
- EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP - Premium sculpted cold cast bronze by master sculptors- real bronze powder mixed with resin. Hand-painted in bronze finish with color accents to give a high-quality look without sacrificing the details.
- GORGEOUS REPRESENTATION – Figurine of Lady Justice in a blindfold holding a scale in one hand and a sword in the other while stepping on a snake. See description below for an explanation of what each symbolizes.
- PERFECT SIZE – Measures 12.5 inches tall and goes perfectly on a desk at home or in the office. Scales are detachable with screw-on top to attach to hand.
- LADY JUSTICE – Originates from the Egyptian goddess Maat who signified truth and order. Later ancient Greeks worshipped the goddess Themis and her daughter Dike while ancient Romans revered Justitia. Modern depictions of Lady Justice most closely resemble Justitia.
Ebros Gift Norse Viking Mythology Odin The Alfather Sitting On A Throne with Two Wolf Dogs Statue Norselandic Folklore Thor Ragnarok Trilogy Wotan Decorative Figurine 10.5" High
$47.99 in stock
- This Odin Sitting On A Throne Statue stands at 10.5" tall, 7.75" long and 5" deep approximately. It weighs about 3 pounds.
- This Odin Sitting On A Throne Statue is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually.
- Odin, is considered the chief god in Norse paganism. Homologous with the Anglo-Saxon Wōden, it is descended from Proto-Germanic *Wōđinaz. His name is related to óðr, meaning "fury, excitation", besides "mind", or "poetry". His role, like many of the Norse gods, is complex. He is associated with wisdom, war, battle, and death, and also magic, poetry, prophecy, victory, and the hunt. Odin had two wolf-dogs, named Gere (the greedy) and Freke (the voracious).
- This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.