Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Low Rollerz Chrome Deep Dish Spoked Rims Wheels (for Hobby Model Kits) 1/24 1/25 scale
- For 1/24 or 1/25 Hobby Model Cars and Trucks.
- Chrome Version.
- Simulates Real Wire Deep Dish Lowrider Wheels
1:24 Jada 20 - Streetflow - '58 Chevy Impala
$19.99 in stock
1 used from $17.66
- Authentically licensed
- Die-cast body
- Exclusive 20th anniversary brushed metal paint
- Includes collectible die-cast mosaic tile
- Opening hood, doors, and trunk
1985 Chevrolet Silverado C-10 Pickup Truck Custom Low Rider Wire Wheels Candy Blue Just Trucks 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada 30287 MJ
- Brand new box. Real rubber tires. Opening hood, doors and tailgate. Made of diecast with some plastic parts. Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment. Dimensions approximately L-8.25, W-3.75, H-2.5 inches.
Hoppin Hydros Pro Dancer Hydraulic 4 Motor Switches Model Kit for 1/24 or 1/25 Scale Plastic Hobby Cars
|Is Adult Product|
Single Hop Hydraulics Kit (for Hopper Hydros on Model Cars) 1/24 1/25 Scale
- For use with Plastic Model Kits 1/24 or 1/25 scale Impalas, SUV's, etc.
- CAR NOT INCLUDED
- Comes with Motor, Chassis, Switchbox, Switch, etc.
- *NOTE - "YOU WILL NEED TO WIRE UP THIS KIT as well as Perform Modifications.
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Truck Lowrider Black/Silver 1/24 Diecast Car Model by Jada 99035
|Part Number||Jada Metals|
|Is Adult Product|
AMT 1963 Chevy Impala SS Hardtop - 1/25 Scale Model Kit - Buildable Vintage Vehicles for Kids and Adults
$28.82 in stock
- BUILD A REPLICA CAR: Nothing is as rewarding as putting together a model American muscle car from scratch. Give it a go with this eye-catching 1963 Chevy Impala SS kit. It is designed for skill levels 2 and higher. Paint and cement are not included.
- AUTHENTIC LOOK: Once built, this 1/25 scale stock race car will look exactly like the original with realistic detail throughout. It comes with all-new parts, including a firewall, radiator and custom hood.
- COLLECTOR'S ITEM: This evergreen Chevrolet model car kit comes with super decal artwork and in vintage-style AMT packaging with new illutstrations by Don Greer for an added touch of authenticity and uniqueness.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model car kit makes the ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We are a one-stop shop for hobby-related automobile products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, feel free to send it back within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund.
Revell Cadillac Custom Lowrider
- Features: opening hood with detailed V-8 engine, opening trunk lid with lowrider pump detail, a custom moon roof, a choice of stock or custom grilles
- Engraved vinyl top with opera lamps, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts, gold-plated lowrider wheels
- Waterslide decals with custom graphics
- Kit requires model paint and glue: not included
Welly 1963 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 1/24 Scale Diecast Model Car Black
- 1/24 scale diecast collectible model.
- This Chevrolet Impala is an 8"L x 3"W x 2"H die cast metal car.
- Openable doors & hood, free wheel action.
- Openable doors & hood, free wheel action.
1958 Chevrolet Impala Red "Lowrider Series" Street Low 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada 98920
- 1:24 Scale Model 98920
- Color: Red
- Made of die-cast metal and some plastic parts.
- Approximate size: 8 1/4" H x 3/1/2" W x 2 1/2" H
- New in box.
Lowrider Model Cars
The Lowrider is a concept that is very popular in America. This concept is related more to the art of motorized vehicles than to a conventional model train layout. The modern concept relates mainly to trucks and, more specifically, to a scaled down model of a car with a platform for carrying a riding platform. This riding platform is usually fitted on top of the vehicle.
The Lowrider is one of the most popular models of American culture. The idea is to create an environment where the real and perceived differences between man and machine can be removed and replaced with a harmonious blend of both. A lot of time and money goes into the creation of these layouts.
In the early days of the Lowrider concept, trucks were the mainstay of this type of model. But today’s models are also quite different from the original. However, this basic concept is the same.
The models in the category of the Lowrider models have their own special appeal as compared to regular model cars and trucks. They can be seen in almost every region in America, including Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Miami, and other major cities.
The first and most obvious difference between lowrider and traditional model cars is the lack of an engine. These cars are fitted with hydraulic pumps and the car is lifted up by means of a lifting mechanism.
On the other hand, the lowrider cars are not just lifted up by mechanical means. Instead, the car gets the power of its own engine and the driver has to push the car up by means of levers. To add more realism to the effect, many of these lowrider cars are fitted with the same kind of mechanism that is used on motorcycles.
Lowrider model cars are generally smaller and less complex than the traditional model cars. Their appearance is more like that of an ordinary automobile and some of them come with very contemporary designs. However, there are also some lowrider cars that are quite different from the rest of them. Some of them are fitted with more elaborate interiors and they are painted in a way that brings out the different features of the cars.
Some of these model cars can be converted into motorcycles. drag racing cars with the use of hydraulic pumps and pistons, as seen in the lowrider race. In the latter, the cars use the engines to increase the speed and the wheels of the car so that it rolls along with the car.
Another unique aspect of the Lowrider model cars is that the vehicles are not meant for private use but are instead for use by clubs and organizations. This is because they have a certain level of exclusivity.
The lowrider race is organized in many places. Some of the prominent places include Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, the Dragway Supercross Classic, the Grand National of Tennessee, and others. Most of the organizers of these events are based in the United States.
Since the model cars are meant to be transported on a vehicle with wheels, many of them are fitted with heavy-duty tires. wheels and the suspension systems are made with steel. The bodywork of these cars are fitted with body kits that can be purchased in the market or custom made according to the needs of the club or organization.
Since the lowrider cars are generally made in such a way that they can be driven on streets without difficulty, it makes it easy for people to rent them. These cars can be picked up from various places and taken to the event location of the event. Usually, rental agencies provide these for a very low rate and allow one to drive it in return for the event fee. They also help the owner to take it back home with him if the day ends without any event.
However, the rental fees are much higher than that of normal car rentals. You will have to spend more money as compared to buying the cars in a dealership or a dealer in a dealer.