Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Hylift Johnson Tappets Lifters compatible with 1989-98 Harley Sportster 883 cc 1200 cc 1990-98 set/4 (Sportster Tappets)
- Compatible replacements for 1989-98 Sportster 883cc 1200CC
JAMSI Direct Shot Roller Lifters compatible with Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0 6.4 7.3 by Hylift Johnson 2104SE
- HyLift Johnson is a division of Top Line Automotive based in Muskegon, MI USA. They are known in the industry as the manufacturer of the highest quality lifters for the widest range of OEM and aftermarket applications. They do all of the design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Assembly and Testing in-house.
- HyLift-Johnson's "Direct-Shot" oiling system sends oil directly to the axle and roller needle bearings providing protection at the higher RPM's. These lifters are made in the United States from superior forgings with a black oxide finish and a "C" clip retainer.
- With a reduced clearance between the lifter body and the precision ground internal piston, a slow leak down is allowed with very little loss of valve lift or duration at any RPM.
- These lifters will leak down between 90 to 120 seconds, whereas OEM lifters leak down between 10 to 120 seconds. This smaller leak down range helps create balance between all cylinders. Additionally, the tighter internal clearances cause the lifter to act as a heavy duty shock absorber holding up to higher spring pressure and higher lift camshafts.
- From HyLift Johnson's Catalog: "Our system utilizes a proprietary oil band system that prevents debris from clogging up the oil supply hole. Our Oil Supply hole is located down from the Engine oil supply gallery where debris travels. This prevents pieces of debris from clogging up the 0.012” diameter oil supply hole."
WeiSen 4x Roller Lifter Tappets Set Compatible with 1984-1999 Harley Evo(Evolution) 1340cc Engine(Motor) Softail Touring
- Fitment: Fits Most 1984-1999 Harley EVO 1340cc engines.
- Material: Grade 20Cr Alloy Structure Steel with cast body, solid and waterproof for rusting resistance and long service time.
- This Aftermarket lifters are used on unmodified engines to replace OE lifters.
- No cutting and drilling require when installation.
- Package include: 4x Roller Lifter Tappets.
Hylift Johnson Roller Lifters TRAYS & BOLTS & Push Rods compatible with 1997-2012 Chevy 5.3 5.7 6.0 NON-AFM LS1 LS2 LS3 LS7
- 1997-2012 GM models using an LS-series V-8 engine; without Active Fuel Management (AFM).
Harley 1999-13 Twin Cam Lifters/Tappets Hylift-Johnson set/4 SLOW LEAK (Slow Leak Lifter)
- SLOW LEAK DOWN
Hylift Slow Leak Roller Lifters w/Direct Shot compatible with Dodge 5.7L 6.1L 6.4L HEMI NON-MDS Engines (Perf. OEM Design)
- Compatible Replacements for 2003-Up Chrysler family 5.7L, 6.1L, and 6.4L HEMI V-8 engines without MDS
- See description for applications
S&,S Cycle Hydraulic Tappet Set 33-5352
- Feature numerous significant design improvements
- Redesigned puunger assembly better withstans forces associated with heav-duty valve springs and cams typically used in high-performance applications
- Revised metering device precisely controls oil delivery to top end, insuring rapid lifter pump-up reducing possibility of oil starvation to bottom end
- Each lifter body and plunger assembly is hand-fit and then pressure-tested to insure correct operation
- Tappets also available with the HL2T Limited Travel Kit for improved cold starts and high RPM valve timing accuracy
Ford 4.0 OHV Ranger Explorer Aerostar Navajo Roller Set of (12) NEW Hylift Johnson (4.0L OHV)
Lifters compatible with Ford 272 292 312 Y-block 1955 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 Thunderbird (solid mechanical)
- TOPLINE/ HyLift JOHNSON Brand
OTC (4305) Engine Load Leveler - 1,500 lb. Capacity
$84.98 in stock
- 1500 pound capacity
- Designed to hook to a crane or hoist to handle and position large, bulky components
- Horizontal tilt can be adjusted to compensate for off-center loads, or adjusted to a certain angle for a component being positioned