Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
KAINOKAI Traditional Hand-Made Archery Target,Arrows Target for Recurve Bow Longbow or Compound Bow (Traditional Target Dia Φ:19.7in / 3 Layers)
1 used from $39.55
- KAINOKAI traditional hand-made archery target, using forage as raw material, traditional hand-woven, very beautiful, more environmentally friendly, less damage to the arrow, deeply loved by traditional bow and arrow lovers! In addition to being used for archery, it can also be used as a decoration!
- The target surface is covered with a silk-made target image. It can be used directly or attached to the target paper. The target body has a lanyard for hanging the target on the rope or treetop, or it can be placed on the shelf! The 3-layer target is 6.2 lbs, and the 5-layer target is less than 10 lbs easy to carry!
- Dimensions: [3 layers .19.7" x 19.7" x 2.3"][5 layers 19.7" x 19.7" x 3.9"] [7 layers 21.6" x 21.6" x 5.5"], note: the product is handmade by the farmer and cannot be factory Then the standard, so the size will have a certain error, if you are particularly mindful, please buy carefully!
- Choice of recommendations: based on a shooting distance of 18 meters, a 3-layer target can be selected below 30 pounds, a 5-layer target can be selected for 30-40 pounds, a 7-layer target is recommended for 40 pounds or more, or two 3-layer targets can be purchased. !
- Note: The core material of the product is forage, so there may be debris appearing during use. This is normal. Please do not use the bladed hunting arrow to shoot, which will reduce the service life. Please ensure that there is no target behind the target. Pedestrians, avoid accidental injuries! In addition, because the packaging is easy to damage when the product is heavy, but it will not affect the use, please do not give a bad review, thank you very much!
JIANZD Archery Broadheads 135 Grain Fixed Blades Stainless Steel 5 Pcs Hunting Broadheads for 8.0 mm Outside Diameter Shaft (Black)
Easimgo Professional Slingshot Set, Y Shot Hunting Slingshot for Adults, Wrist Rocket Slingshots, High Velocity Catapult Sling Shot with 100 Ammo Balls and 3 Rubber Bands
$25.99 in stock
- PROFESSIONAL SLINGSHOT: Y shot slingshots with high velocity, accurate and powerful. magnetic leather hold the ammo more sturdily and easier.
- REMINDS YOU OF YOUR CHILDHOOD: You will back to unforgettable childhood memory --when I was younger and did a lot of hunting with a sling shot! Also can share happy time with your friends, family!
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: It is heavily constructed and molded to fit well in the hand. Adjustable wrist brace design makes the ejection base more stable. Ergonomic grip handle is more comfortable and easy to use.
- MULTI PURPOSE: Not only a fun entertainment choice, but also great for eye and attention training, entertainment, competition and outdoor hunting.
- PACKAGE: 1 slingshot with 3pcs high tension rubber bands, 50pcs hard clay balls, 50pcs steel ammo and 3pcs screw keys.
COOY Slingshot,Wrist Sling Rocket Professional Hunting Slingshot with Heavy Duty Launching Bands,High Velocity Catapult
$28.95 in stock
- POWERFUL -- Made by 6 rubber bands, the power is stronger than the other slingshots.
- Metal Body and Wrist Support Frame Design -- The design makes the ejection base more stable. Steady handle and wrist support frame play a greater ejection intensity. Ergonomic design, made the grip handle is more comfortable and easy to use.
- REMOVABLE SMALL FLASHLINGHT DESIGN - -You can find all the targets in the night. Quickly and accurately hit the target.
- APPLICATION-- Great for eye and attention training, entertainment, competition and hunting.
- PACKAGE -- 1 slingshot with rubber band + 1 free spare rubber band + hard clay balls + Steel Ammo+ More professional equipment.
Letszhu Fletching Jig Vane Bonding Tool with Right Straight and Helical Clamps for DIY Archery Arrows (RED)
- Made of high quality material more durable and long life span, save your time and money to repairing and making custom-made
- Straight and helical clamps with improved magnet adjustment and large grip, easily to remedy damaged feathers
- Jig Base height 6 inch with 2 holes can fix on working table and 2 set Feather Clamps length 6.50 inch with visible scale
- Provide R-wing straight and helix sticks rotate to set angle 3 fletch at 120° 4 fletch at 90°
- Suitable for Turkey feather and Plastic Vane for different kinds arrows (carbon, aluminum, wood, fiberglass and crossbow bolt)
How to Build a Homemade Crossbow Target – A Beginners Guide
If you are looking to build your very own homemade crossbow, then you have found the right article! This is a short article about some things you will need in order to start your project and make your homemade crossbow much more effective. This article will help you get started on building a homemade crossbow.
First of all, it is important that you find the right place to build your crossbow. You will want to build it on a piece of land that is flat and level. This will give you a better chance to be able to aim your crossbow correctly. Also, do not build the crossbow on a hill or mountain.
Another important tool for building a homemade crossbow is a cordless drill. While you will not have to drill into the ground to build your homemade crossbow, it is still important to get a drill. Using the right kind of cordless drill will help you make the most out of the power that you have when you use your crossbow.
It is also a good idea to find a good set of crossbow targets. Some of these are really cheap and are available at most hardware stores. Other homemade crossbow targets can be found online for a good price.
Once you have made sure that you have everything that you need, it is time to figure out how to construct the crossbow gun. A crossbow gun is not very difficult to build. In fact, this is a really good project to do if you have the time to do so.
You will want to make sure that you are able to assemble the crossbow in the proper way, or you may end up with a problem down the road. One thing that you should know about using crossbows is that they need to be put together in a certain way in order to work properly.
When you are ready to assemble your crossbow gun, you will want to make sure that the top is fastened. Some people like to glue the crossbow to the top, but this is not always the best option, especially if you have a lot of work to do in the future.
Remember that if you are looking to make your own homemade crossbow, you may want to start looking at how to make a crossbow first. The information that you will find here will help you get started in making a crossbow that you will be proud of.
When you are finished building the crossbow, you will want to make sure that you lock the screws that hold the arms to the body. You will want to make sure that they are all locked in. If the screws are not locked, you may have to tighten them up a little bit before you are able to put the crossbow together.
You may also want to make sure that the legs are attached and that the bolt is screwed in securely. This is something that you will want to make sure to check before you screw everything on.
You will also need to make sure that you have a scope on your crossbow. This is usually easy to do, and you will not need to look any further than the internet. to find one.
You may want to check the net to see what kinds of crossbow scopes are available to help you decide on what you are looking for. It is really simple to use and you will not have to go to a store to buy one.
Once you are done assembling everything and making sure that it is secure, it is time to put your crossbow together and make sure that you lock the screws. Make sure that it is locked and that it works properly.