Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Dragonhawk Hand Poke and Stick Tattoo Kit, DIY Tattoo Supply Ink Tattoo Needles Set DD-SZ
- Dragonhawk original design hand poke pen, made by 3D printing technique, safe, strong and sturdy, not a disposable stick pen
- Designed for professional tattoo needles, the exclusive needle holder (the position of the needle grommets) ensures the most suitable length of the stroke, more fast and easy coloring
- Precision card slot, fix the needle to the barrel sturdy
- Enjoy tattoo processing just like painting use a pen
Dragonhawk Complete Tattoo Kit 2 Machine Gun 10 Color Inks Power Supply
- Two DragonHawk tattoo machines for lining and shading, Cast iron tattoo machine 10 wrap coils. Made of superior composite material, the spring is high-elastic and anti-fatigue for long-time working, made of Cooper coils
- 10 popular color immortal inks, famous brand made in the USA
- LED digital tattoo power supply with foot pedal and clip cord, provide quick and accurate activation/voltage adjustments. Improve your machine reliability and efficiency with smooth consistent power output from the Dragonhawk power box
- EO sterilize tattoo needles, tips and more accessories for tattoo artist
- Dragonhawk tattoo supply made for tattoo artists, make easy tattooing
Wormhole Tattoo Stick and Poke Tattoo Kit Tattoo Needles Microblading Pen for Tattoo Supplies and Eyebrow(TK095)
- *Stick and Poke Tattoo Kit: Wormhole Tattoo design assembled stick stamp tool kit is a good quality DIY tattoo kit.
- *Reasonable combination, can be used for eyebrow tattoo, also tattoos. And can make a few fading restorations to existing tattoos.
- *Designed for professional tattoo needle，more fast and easy coloring .For disposable using only. Individually packed for each use.
- *Enjoy tattoo processing just like painting use a pen
- *If you have any questions about the stick and poke tattoo kit, please contact us to deal with them, your questions can make us progress
Hand Poke and Stick Tattoo Kit - Romlon Hand Poke Tattoo Kit Tattoo Needles Poke Pen Tattoo Ink Popsicle Sticks Clean & Safe Stick & Poke Tattoos for Tattoo Artist Tattoo Kit Tattoo Supplies
- PROFESSIONAL HAND POKE TATTOO KIT - Complete professional hand stick poke tattoo kit is a good choice for beginners, learners, tatoo artists. Complete stick & poke tattoo kit includes: 10pcs disposable popsicle stick, 20pcs tattoo needles, 1pcs 5ml black tattoo ink, 10pcs tattoo ink cups, dental bibs sheets cloths, 1pcs medical cloth sheets, one pairs of latex gloves, disposable razor shaving packages.
- WHAT IS HAND STICK POKE TATTOO KIT- Hand stick poke tattoo kit become trendy in the past years, Since hand stick poke tattoo easy to use, many tattoo lovers start tattoo practice with stick & poke. Hand stick and poke tattoo kit is a tattoo made by manually poking the skin with a sharp object and ink. Most of the poking tattoos are consist of simple shapes and lines. Stick and poke tattoos are still permanent tattoos.
- HOW TO USE STICK POKE TATTOO KIT- First of all, find a pattern you want. Get everything prepared, like medical tape roll, tattoo ink cups, tattoo needles, popsicle sticks, tattoo ink and use a medical tape roll to tie the tattoo needles to the popsicle sticks, Then pour the ink into the tattoo ink cup, And get start with poking. If you need to purchase tattoo skin, please click the see more what we have in the shop.
- WHY STICKS POKE TATTOO KIT - Hand sticks poke tattoo kit is the easiest to use tattoo kit. Our goal with this DIY hand poke tattoo kit was to provide all of the needed and extra tattoo items for all tattoo lovers to be able to safely, cleanly, and properly stick and poke amazing tattoos. The hand sticks poke tattoo kit is lightweight and easy to carry, you can use it to practice your tattoo technique at any time.
- ROMLON SECURITY SERVICE TEAM - Romlon is a tattoo equipment manufacture over 10 years. With the experience, we know what tattoo artists and amateurs’ need on the product and price. We are constantly updating our products. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues about the hand poke and sticks tattoo kit, all issues will be solved within 24 hours. We’ll process refund or send you a replacement.
Element Tattoo Supply Freehand Hand Poke Tattoo Kit Sterile Razors Ink Caps Cups Needles Soap Bibs Practice Skin Scribe Markers
$39.99 in stock
- Sterile Packaging Kit our tattoo kit for hand poke method of hand made tattooing
- 1oz Bottle of Method super black tattoo ink, 10 Ink cups, 1 Roll of medical tape, 2 Disposable razors
- 1 Fine tip skin scribe 1 Bold tip skin scribe 2 sterile tongue depressors 2 vitamin A&D ointments 2 3x4 practice skin
- 5 Pack single tattoo needles for fine hand poking tattoos 5 Pack 18 round tattoo needles for Bold hand poking tattooing
- 5 Pack 18 round tattoo needles for Bold hand poking tattooing
Complete Tattoo Kit 2 Machine Tattoo Gun Power Supply Needles 20 Inks L3
- Two tattoo machine both for 10 wraps
- A set of LED digital tattoo power supply with foot pedal and clip cord
- 20 color ink
- Any other accessories make the whole kit completely
Dragonhawk Cartridge Tattoo Machine Kit Pen Rotary Tattoo Machine Cartridge Needles Power Supply for Tattoo Artists 1013-7 (Atom)
$89.99 in stock
- Dragonhawk Atom cartridge tattoo machine precision DC motor, continuous operation, Low noise, Long-lasting stability, Light weight, unibody. Compatible with all cartridge needles.
- 20 Pcs tattoo needle cartridges. Dragonhawk tattoo power supply fitted with rotary machine
- Switch frequency: 55-165 Hz. Needle protrusion: 0 - 4.5 mm. Length of the stroke: 3.5mm.
- Dragonhawk Atom tattoo pen offers you a better user-experience. Rotate the tattoo machine grip to adjust the needle's deepth. 9000 R/Minute, strong and powerful, available for shading and lining. Stable operation between 6-9V with DC cord connection.
- Package include 1pc Atom Pen Rotary Tattoo Machine with DC Clip Cord, 1pc Power Supply with cable, 20pcs assorted sizes Cartridge Needles 1pc Foot Pedal, 1pc tattoo kit carry case
Inkbox - Semi-Permanent Tattoos - 1 Ounce Freehand Ink
- LASTS 1-2 WEEKS - Let it sit for one hour, then wash it off. Your creation will begin to develop within 24-36 hours and lasts between 1-2 weeks.Your Inkbox color is totally unique to you! Since our formula works with your skin’s natural chemistry, results of your tattoo color may vary. Our ink can develop more blue for some and more black for others.
- UNLIMITED POTENTIAL - The Thin steel tip allows for highly detailed designs for you to create your own masterpiece. With this much creative freedom, the possibilities are endless.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our Freehand Ink Tattoos are 100% Plant-Based. Our plant-based formula is painless, easy to apply, and skin-safe.
- EASY APPLICATION - Our beautiful ergonomically designed bottle makes application a breeze. This design allows for ease of squeeze and control.
- TATTOOS FOR EVERYONE - Inkbox is a safe alternative to permanent tattoos for those who can’t get permanent tattoos due to religious reasons, skin conditions, age restrictions, work regulations, allergies, etc.
Tattoo Needles - Yuelong 100 Pieces Disposable Mixed Tattoo Guns Needles 3rl, 5rl, 7rl, 9rl, 3rs, 5rs, 7rs, 9rs, 5m1, 7m1, Used For Tattoo Machine,Tattoo Kit and Tattoo Supplies
- PRE-STERILIZED - The tattoo needles have CE Approval Individual Packaging,All tattoo needles are pre-sterilized with EO Gas.Peel back the paper cover from plastic blister to use.
- MIXED SIZES - 100pcs Tattoo Needles Set.Mixed Size 3RL,5RL,7RL,9RL, 3RS, 5RS, 7RS, 9RS,7M1,9M1 (10pcs for each size).Each tattoo needle is for single use only.
- HIGH QUALITY - 316 stainless steel and clean soldering for optimal control & results. Brand new rotary tattoo guns needles set.Used for coloring in or shading tattoos.
- BEST SUPPLIES - The tattoo needles is a must tattoo supplies for any tattoo artists.Standard-length to fit all tattoo needles and tubes combo,tattoo kit.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not fully satisfied about the black rotary assorted tattoo needles set.Just simply return it for a full refund or exchange.
Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink, Double Sumi Tribal Black, 4 Ounce
$23.28 in stock
- Organic tattoo colors
- Vegan tattoo friendly
- Super bright tattoo ink
- Number of items: 1
How a Handpoke and Wormholes and Hand Poke Work
The Wormhole Tattoo Stick and Poke Tattoo kit allow the tattoo artist to use the same tattoo process as traditional tattooing, with only the addition of an electric tat art gun. Simple, appropriate for first-time tattooers to better utilize their skills, it can be used to ink eyebrow, nose, and eyebrow tattoos. A needle-free, non-toxic ink solution can be used, making this kit a great option for many people.
With the Wormholes and Hand Pokes, artists can create a multitude of looks. Wormholes are used to draw in a single line from the base to the tip of the tattoo, creating a smooth and even border around the entire design. Hand Pokes use two or three needles, and use an electric tool to prick tiny holes into the skin, creating a design that grows. Both methods require patience and concentration on the part of the artist, but when done correctly, a hand poke tattoo is an easy way to create a unique tattoo, without the need for any special tools or needles.
Inks used to create these designs include: Black ink, Platinum (silver/gold), Platinum with Nano Crystal inks, Silver, Gold, and Nano Crystal inks. Depending on the application method, some inks will need to be re-inked before the design is completely complete, so that the ink does not wear away or fade after time.
Hand Pokes are best used by someone with a good hand/eye coordination. By using a hand poke as opposed to an actual tattoo needle, it is easier to create a design that will grow in size over time. While needles create small lines at first, as you create each new hole, the design will begin to grow and will eventually fill up the entire tattoo. Because of this, a hand poke is easier to create a larger tattoo, allowing the artist to create an intricate look for more expensive and time-consuming designs.
Hand Pokes also take less time to create than an actual tattoo. Instead of hours or days to create, it takes a few minutes or less. This allows the design to be created in a shorter amount of time, which is important for those who want to get an inked design quickly.
After the design is created, the artist uses a thumb, or a nail polish remover, to clean it and remove any excess ink. This helps keep the design from rubbing off during tattoo removal, leaving behind a smooth surface and consistent color throughout.
Once the design is finished, the artist moves to use the Wormholes and Hand Pokes to draw in the final design. After each step, the design is taped to the skin, leaving the area covered with a protective sealant. When the design is done, the artist moves onto the eyebrows to apply the finishing touch.
As with all tat designs, if you are considering getting a hand poke or a Wormholes and Hand Pokes, you should always consider getting the help of a tattoo professional, especially those who have had experience with these types of tattoos. These designs are not meant for beginners, and should only be considered a starting point for your design. If you are comfortable working with these two, you can start creating your own design.
To find out if there are any local tattoo parlors who can help you with this, try searching on the internet. Tattoo shops are often websites that offer a tattoo kit for sale. Often, these tattoo kits are designed by professionals and come with all of the necessary tools necessary to draw your design.
Before you begin tattooing, speak with your local artist to find out how often they do this type of work. Ask them about the number of times they use a hand poke and how often the artist uses the Wormholes and Hand Pokes. You may be surprised to learn that you don’t have to go through all of the trouble of finding a professional and spending thousands of dollars to get one of these kits.
If you are unsure of how to draw the Wormholes and Hand Pokes, don’t worry. Many tattoo experts have created these drawings themselves, but you can also do so as well. Just make sure you follow all instructions and safety precautions to ensure you don’t harm yourself while you are learning.