Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
GreatNeck BSB14 12 Inch Mitre Box with 14 Inch Back Saw
$17.99 in stock
1 used from $15.15
- 12" Miter box & saw comes with a 14" Back saw
- 12" Miter box and a ruler edge
- Lifetime warranty
GreatNeck 14 Inch 16 TPI Mitre Saw- Hardwood Handle
- Reinforced Steel Back Saw for Accurate Cutting
- 3 Inch Depth of Cut
- Hardwood Handle
Metabo HPT Compound Miter Saw, 10-Inch, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel Range, Large Table, 10" 24T TCT Miter Saw Blade (C10FCGS)
$129.00 in stock
1 used from $85.84
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel range: 0°-45˚, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
Hercules Mini Benchtop Cut-Off Miter Saw for Hobby Crafts (Mini Cut-Off Saw)
- Cuts wood, brass & similar light materials with smooth, precise cuts; no sanding needed!
- Cuts to a depth of 1/2 in. - ideal for frames, molding & other light-duty cuts.
- Make miter cuts from 0° to 45°
- Fast 7800 rpm and a 3/8-Inch arbor
- 2-Inch blade diameter and a .020 inch blade thickness
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
$58.97 in stock
1 used from $58.97
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches. No-Load Speed 3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2” WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
CRAFTSMAN Mitre Saw, Adjustable Angle (CMHT20800)
2 used from $42.31
- Designed for precision wood cutting
- Easy angle adjustment and comfortable grip
- Clamps hold work in place and work stop allows for quick, repetitive cuts
- Induction Hardened teeth for long lasting sharpness
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details
Olson Saw 35-241 Fine Kerf Saw 35-550 42 tpi with Aluminum Thin Slot Miter Box, Slot Size .014-Inch, Slot Angles 45, 60, 90, Cutting Depth 7/8-Inch
$15.42 in stock
- Deluxe Fine Kerf Saw
- With Aluminum Thin Slot Miter Box
- Item Package Dimension: 13.0" L x 4.0" W x 1.5" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge for Woodworking
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a “Pull Saw” .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called “push saws.” On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws,” which is what this product is. In comparison to “push saws,” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All SUIZAN Japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- MADE IN JAPAN: All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
Stanley 19-800 Saw Storage Mitre Box with 12-Inch Backsaw
- Stanley - Black & Decker
- 90-degree and 45-degree miter slots as well as 22-1/2-degree slots for octagon shapes
- One-finger access button allows for the easy release of saw from storage cavity
- Holes in base for fastening to a work bench
- Limited lifetime warranty
Stanley Hand Tools 20-800 Clamping Miter Box With Saw
Miter Saw – Making a Handy Machine
The Hand Miter Saw is an invaluable tool for a wide range of applications. From basic woodwork to cutting up larger pieces of construction material, the Miter Saw can perform it all. The Hand Miter Saw is also useful for cutting down large pieces of wood or aluminum. The Miter Saw can also be used to straighten stock and other curved pieces.
Miter saws come in many different shapes, sizes, and brands. There are hand saws designed specifically for wood work that can cut a variety of sizes of wood. There are also miter saws designed for cutting different materials such as metals.
There are many types of Miter saws, all designed for different types of cuts. For example, there is a Miter saw designed for cutting up small pieces of wood. There is also a Miter Saw designed specifically for cutting small items and is best for cutting metal.
There are many types of Miter Saws, all designed for different types of cuts. For example, there is a Miter Saw designed specifically for cutting up small pieces of wood. There is also a Miter Saw designed specifically for cutting small items and is best for cutting metal.
There are several Miter saws that can cut wood and metals. These saws are made to be used for a specific application such as straightening a piece of wood or making a metal cutting piece. In some cases, you will have to buy a Miter Saw that is specially designed to cut the type of material you are using it for.
The Miter Saw comes with different saw blade types, with different cutting speeds. Some of the blade types are blade sharpening, cross cut, and diamond blade. The cross cut blade is most often used in smaller cuts where you need to cut more than one inch of wood or piece of metal at a time.
The cross cut blade is used for cross cut cuts. This type of cut requires that the blade is placed on a cross and then cut back on itself by a vertical movement. Diamond blade is the most popular type of Miter Saw blade and is used for cutting smaller pieces of metal and wood at a time.
The most important thing to consider when buying a Miter Saw is to buy one that can be adjusted to fit your job. The blade must be set to the right depth to be able to cut a properly sized piece of wood or metal.
The blade needs to be sharpened often to ensure that the cut is sharp and clean. You will also want to ensure that the blade is checked regularly to make sure that the edges are not too sharp. You should sharpen the blade after every job. The blade needs to be sharpened in a certain way to ensure that the cut is clean and precise.
The Miter saw will often need to be mounted on a table in order to be used. Before you start using the saw, you will need to ensure that you have all the necessary tools with you to put it to use. You will also need a table clamp, saw guide, and miter saw blade.
You should make sure you are using a Miter Saw that can cut through wood and metal at the right angle. as this can make a big difference. The angle of the cut determines how sharp it is.
You will also need to make sure that the Miter Saw you are purchasing is of the right type of blade for the type of cut you need to make. You should not use a blade that is too small or too large for the job. The size of the blade will also depend on the materials you are cutting. The bigger the blades are the higher the speed, therefore the more expensive they will be.
There are many different brands of Miter Saws available. The one you choose should be of the best quality possible. You should also ensure that the blades are sharp and will last a long time.