Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
【5-Year Warranty】CELEWELL LR1130 AG10 Battery 1.5V Alkaline Button Cell for Watch Toy 20 Pack
- *HIGH CAPACITY,MORE DURABLE - With best material, preciser technology. CELEWELL develops the real capacity 80mAh for LR1130 batteries, 15% more than ordinary 70mAh capacity.
- *PREMIUM PERFORMANCE, SAFER - CELEWELL promises LR1130 batteries no leakage in 5 years, much better than those ordinary batteries with 1-2 years shelf life on the market .ISO9001，UL, CE，RoHS，UN38.3 safety certified.
- *BRAND WARRANTY - With a professional research and development team,CELEWELL is now famous for producing high quality batteries all over the world With strict quality control plus 5 years CELEWELL brand warranty, CELEWELL’s aim is to make you happy when you buy batteries.(MFG date and warranty date are marked on each battery card package).
- *MULTIPLE COMPATIBILITY - Equivalent to other brand models,like DLR1130, SR1130, L1131, LR54, 389, 189-1, 389A, 390A, D189, 189, G10, G10A, GP89A, KA54, RW89, V10GA and more 1.5V alkaline batteries which have dimensions diameter 11.6mm and height 3.1mm.
- *APPLICABLE DEVICES - Primarily used in many small electronics, watches, calculators, toys, laser pointers, children books, medical devices and so on.
Polaroid Extreme AG10 LR54 389 390 L1130 L1131 189 1.5V Button Cell Alkaline Batteries No Mercury 0 Hg (30-Pack) - 2025 Expiry Date
- Bulk Bundle Blister Pack Of 30 Count AG 10 1.5 Volt Super Power Alkaline Coin Batteries Ships In Polaroid Blister Frustration-Free Packaging
- Equivalent And Replacement Battery To Reference : Silver Oxide Energizer Duracell Maxell Size SR1130 SR1130 SR1130PW SR1130W SR1130W SR1131 SR1130SW SR54 189 280-15 389 389A 389E 389X 390 A389 AG-10 D189 D389 D389 E389 G10 G10A GP189 GP389 HC389 GP89A KA54 L-1131 L1130 L1131 L1131/D L1131C L1131D 1131C RW89 LR1130 LL1130 L LR1130S L1131F L1131H L1133 LH1130 LL1131F LR1130H L1311 LR1130X LR1131 R1130 LR54 RW89 S1131E S1131E SB-BU SB-BU SG10 V10GA V10GA V389 V390 V389 534 554
- Used In Certain Magnifying Glass , Calculator , Toys , Childrens Interactive Reading Book , Watch , Small Tealights Candles , Christmas Ornament And Decorations. Longest Expiry Date Of All Major Brands On The Market Air Tight Sealed To Ensure A Fresh Full 1.5Volt Charge
- Premium Quality 2025 Expiry Date Which Makes Polaroid Coin Button Sell Brand With Such Long Shelf Life.
- Size 11.6mm x 3.1mm Do Not Attempt To Recharge
LR1130 (189) Alkaline Button Cell Batteries By Maxell (Pack Of 6)
|Is Adult Product|
L1131 LR1130 389 390 189 LR54 Alkaline Button Cell Battery for Thermometer, 5Pcs/Card,Total 15pc
- AG10, LR1130, L1131,SR1130,389,390 ,LR54, 189 1.5V Button Cell Batteries
- Equivalent to: 1130, AG10, DLR1130, SR1130, L1131, LR1130, LR54, 389, 189-1, 389A, 390A, D189, 189, G10, G10A, GP89A, KA54, RW89, V10GA
- Shelf Life: 2 years (not printed on battery)
- Application : toys, laser pointers, watches, lighted tweezers, thermometers, nano keychain flashlight, small blinking LED lights for holiday decorations and so on .
Hillflower 10 Piece AG10 LR1130 389A LR54 G10 Bulk 0% Hg 1.5V Long Duration Alkaline New Battery
$2.78 in stock
- 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- High Quality battery, Exclusive for US market only
LOOPACELL AG10 LR1130 389 Alkaline Watch Batteries X 20
- Loopacell Brand AG10 batteries Replaces LR1130 389 SR1130W And all Equivalents
- Super Fresh, Top Quality, Works for toys ,Watches, Cameras, Calculators, Car Security Alarm, Keyless Car Remotes, Organizers, Computer Equipment (memory backup battery) CMOS
LWHN Watch Alkaline Battery Button Cell LR1130 AG10 Pack of 50 Batteries
- Alkaline Batteries: Voltage: 1.5, Capacity: 80 mAh
- High Quality: Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade A cells LR1130 Ensure Longer Battery Life and Long Lasting Power
- Used in Many Small Electronics, Watch, Calculators, Toys, Watches, Laser Pointers, Children Books, Medical Devices and so on
- Multiple Compatibility-- Equivalent to 1130, AG10, DLR1130, SR1130, L1131, LR1130, LR54, 389, 189-1, 389A, 390A, D189, 189, G10, G10A, GP89A, KA54, RW89, V10GA
- Quantity: 50 AG10 Batteries
How to Find a G10 A Microcell Battery Equivalent
If you are reading this, you have probably been wondering “what is a G10 A Microcell Battery?”. That’s because it really isn’t as complicated as it seems. A lot of companies make them for the general public but don’t know how to make them better.
Some batteries have been used in the past that were pretty efficient but they had to be recharged again. There are many people out there who have never used a micro cell battery before but still wonder why it doesn’t last. Well, you are not alone. This is one of the most basic things you can learn about these batteries if you just want to make your life easier.
First of all, don’t worry too much about how long a battery has been around. It is going to last a very long time and you should not have to replace it until it stops working. The only thing that is important is that it works.
Most batteries have to be charged every day. If you find that the batteries are losing their charge very fast, you should try switching to a new set. Sometimes it’s just the way the battery works. This can be corrected by purchasing a new one with a slightly different amount of power.
You can always sell the old one off and buy the new battery. However, many people don’t like to throw something away that might be worth more money in a couple years, so they decide to buy a new one.
There are several different types of batteries on the market. They include nickel cadmium (or NiCad), lithium ion (or Li-Ion), lithium polymer (or Li-po), zinc cadmium (or ZnCd) and nickel gold (or NCo).
With any type of battery you will find the same guidelines. Always make sure you always charge your batteries to the maximum.
A G10 Microcell Battery Equivalent is not very hard to understand and it really isn’t necessary to have a great deal of knowledge about how your charger is made. If you use a good charger, your life will be much more enjoyable.
You should never let your battery gets too low. Don’t let your battery go into deep discharge or even partial discharge. If you do this you may damage the cells and the lifespan of your battery.
Don’t worry about charging the battery too often. If you do this, the batteries will not be able to hold their charge very long and you won’t have to worry about them dying out as quickly. Also, you could cause internal damage to the battery by overcharging.
When you get ready to store your battery, always turn the battery off. This way if the battery goes bad you won’t leave your cord inside of it for too long.
You can’t put anything in the battery except for small amounts of batteries. If you use the batteries that have a tiny plug you should be fine but if you have some other type of battery, you should be careful.
It is a very simple and easy thing to do but it can make all the difference between a good battery and a bad one. Always charge your batteries properly and let them get to a full and proper state before storing them. Remember, if you can’t hold the battery’s charge for a long period of time, you should consider changing them out.
Never leave batteries lying around. This means, don’t leave them on the charger for a while or for longer than they are supposed to last.
The next part is just to keep track of what is in your batteries so you know when you are running low. This can be a great way to keep track of your charging cycles.
You can also use an electronic gauge to keep track of what the battery needs to stay at a specific percentage of its normal level. This way, you won’t be shocked every time you have to charge your batteries.