Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
EEEKit 2-Pack DDR4 Laptop SO-DIMM to Desktop DIMM Memory RAM Connector Adapter Memory Tester, Over-Current Protection
- It is an adapter of laptop Internal Memory to Desktop RAM. Supports 2133Mhz Frequency SO DDR4 Memory.
- Over-Current Protection Design.
- Perfect laptop slot with great contact, strong insertion and extraction force.
- Stable performance with chip capacitor, easy to use without jumper or drive.
- Use and test DDR4 Laptop SO-DIMM in DDR4 desktop DIMM slot.
Yoidesu Laptop DDR3 RAM to Desktop Adapter Card 200 Pin SODIMM to 240 Pin DIMM Memory RAM Converter Memory RAM Connector
- Light in weight and small in volume. Portable, durable and practical, easy to use.
- It is a great alternative to memory RAM adapters.
- Use and test the DDR3 Laptop SO-DIMM in the DDR3 desktop DIMM socket.
- Connector: SO-DIMM slot for DDR3 204 pin notebook; DDR3 240 pin desktop DIMM male connector.
- DDR3 three generation laptop memory transfer card, laptop memory transfer to desktop memory to use (204 transfer 240)!
Lechnical DDR3 Laptop to Desktop DDR3 Memory RAM Connector Adapter Card 1.5V DDR3 Converter Card
- Supports only 1.5V DDR3 and not support 1.35V.
- Use and test DDR3 Laptop in DDR3 Desktop slot.
- Supports for WIN 2000/7/8/10 VISTA OS.
- The adapter card does not change the performance of the DDR3 laptop.
- Easy and convenient to use.
Memory Card Converter Adapter, Professional Laptop Notebook DDR4 to Desktop Computer 4 Generation Test Expansion Card RAM Module
- The installation is simple and does not require particularly complicated operations.
- It is made of high quality ABS material, strong, stable and durable.
- Stable characteristics, professional performance, high level of accuracy.
- It can transfer laptop DDR4 memory to the desktop DDR4 motherboard.
- Adopting high specification craft, carefully welding, complete functions.
JET-5478MK2 DDR3 204pin SODIMM adapter with Metal Guide
- JET-5478MK Convert and test DDR3 SODIMM on DIMM Tester/Platform
- Convert DDR3 204pin SODIMM to DDR3 240pin DIMM
- Note: This adapter is solely used for testing purpose. Not intended for home use.
Hilitand Adapter Card Module,DDR Memory Card Slot to M.2 SSD B-Key Hard Disk Adapter Board Computer Expansion Support DDR2 DDR3 DDR4,for Windows for Linux
- DDR-NGFF is a SATA to M.2 (NGFF) solid state drive adapter card, adopts DDR interface design, it is easy to install and firm.It can easily expand an M.2 solid-state system disk for your computer and quickly increase your computer's operational capability
- External power supply, more sufficient power. The power supply adopts 2 large imported solid capacitors to make the power supply more stable.
- Fixed SSD copper studs are removable for easy connection to multiple specification SSDs.
- High quality with elastic connector makes contact more stable. Strong compatibility, support multiple systems, suitable for Windows/for Linux.
- The connecting finger of this product is fully gold plated, which is more wear resistant and increases electrical conductivity.
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E500B/AM)
$74.99 in stock
23 used from $65.99
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT500MX500SSD1
$57.99 in stock
1 used from $82.00
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5 year limited warranty
2020 ASUS VivoBook 15.6 Inch FHD 1080P Laptop| AMD Ryzen 3 3200U up to 3.5GHz| 20GB DDR4 RAM| 1TB SSD| Backlit KB| FP Reader| WiFi| Win 10 Home| Grey + NexiGo Wireless Mouse Bundle
- 【Upgraded】 Seal is opened for upgrade only, 2-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from NexiPC, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. Upgraded from Base Model with Specs 4GB RAM + 128GB SSD, 【15.6 Inch Laptop】15.6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 3
- 【Dual-Core AMD Ryzen 3 3200U】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 2 Cores, 4MB Cache)
- 【High Speed】RAM is upgraded to 20GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【Authorized NexiGo Bundle】 Bundled with NexiGo 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse, Easy Connection, 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package), Authorized Sellers ONLY.
Patriot 16GB(2x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1600MHz (PC3 12800) CL9 Desktop Memory With Black Mamba Heatsink - PV316G160C9K
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) Kit
- DIMM Type: 240-Pin NON-ECC UDIMM
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Frequency: PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
- Timings: 9-9-9-24
Make Your Computer Run Faster – Convert Data in to DDR4
DDR4 technology is slowly replacing the earlier DDR3 technology. DDR4 offers a number of advantages over the older version such as speed, capacity and power consumption, which make it one of the most popular forms of memory.
DDR3 is capable of delivering data in bursts up to one hundred gigabits per second. However, it is not able to transfer data faster than sixty gigabits per second.
The reason for this difference in speed between DDR3 and DDR4 lies in the way that the former works. As the name suggests, the speed of DDR3 is directly linked to the rate at which the data is transferred from the memory to the computer. Hence, if the speed of data is much faster, then the performance of the system is affected. The speed at which it transfers the data is also determined by the bandwidth, that is, how fast the communication can be carried out between the processor and the chip where the memory resides. Bandwidth is also a factor that influences the speed of information to be transmitted as well as the speed of the processor to read back the information received.
The process of converting the data into digital form is known as digital-to-analog converter or DAC. The reason why a slower speed is required for the conversion of data into digital form is due to the fact that the signal that comes from the data source has a low frequency that can only be decoded by the processor if it is able to process data in a certain frequency range.
With the help of an adapter, DDR4 can be used in the present time without compromising on its speed and hence is considered highly compatible. This makes it ideal for use in computers that run on different operating systems.
The DDR4 chip is smaller in size compared to the DDR3 chip and therefore is more compact and convenient for use. In addition, it is also compatible with newer processors as opposed to older processors. This is the reason why the new generation of processors like Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge can support DDR4. It is also more affordable as compared to DDR3.
There are other things that make this adapter the most preferred choice. One is that you do not need to replace the entire memory module of your system. When you have an adapter you can easily upgrade it and use other forms of memory as well without any problem. However, if your computer does not come with an adapter then it would require you to buy a separate memory module as there is no space left for an adapter to fit.
The size of the adapter is very small and it can be easily fitted into any corner of the motherboard. There is also no need to put additional cables or plugs as well so there is less of a hassle involved in fitting the adapter. Thus, DDR3 to DDR4 Adapter is considered to be a very cost effective solution.
Also, you do not need to replace the entire modules as well as the whole adapter in order to get more memory slots. You can always upgrade the memory slot on your motherboard when your system becomes slow to store data.
Another advantage that you get from this adapter is that it allows you to transfer data at higher speeds. With the help of this adapter, you can transfer data at a rate of 2.5Gbps and that is quite faster than the data transfer rate of the DDR3.
If you want to install an adapter in your system but do not have much money in your hands then there are some ways that you can make use of to convert the data into DDR4. In that case, you can install an external adapter and connect it to the computer with the help of the USB cable that comes along with your external monitor.
In such a scenario, you will need to insert a USB key into the USB port of the computer and then plug the external adapter into the HDMI port of your computer. The adapter will allow you to convert data into DDR4.