Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Meyenberg Evaporated Goat Milk, Vitamin D, 12 Ounce (Pack of 12)
$32.64 in stock
- Contains 12 - 12 Ounce Cans of Evaporated Goat Milk.
- Natural real milk alternative to those sensitive to cow milk or soy products
- Protein composition is closest to breast milk for infant supplementation
- High in calcium, low in sodium, naturally gluten free
- Made in the USA
MEYENBERG GOAT MILK LIQ EVAPRTD, 12 OZ (Pack of 3)
- Homogenized, Unsweetened, Sterilized
Green Goat Non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Aseptic Milk 32 fl OZ - 4 Pack
- Green Goat is made from 100% fresh Non-GMO Project Verified, Glyphosate-free, and Kosher certified whole goat milk
- Be More Nourished: Not only is goat milk easy to digest, but it is packed full of healthy fats and minerals that are more bioavailable compared to cow milk
- Goat milk is known as the 'universal milk' because it's hypoallergenic for many people. Even those with lactose intolerance can tolerate goat milk because of its special protein composition.
- Whole goat milk product that is Deliciously Smooth and Creamy for all your drinking, baking, cooking, latte art and smoothie making needs.
New Zealand Full Cream Goat Milk Powder (Natural) - 14oz
- EASY TO DIGEST: Goats milk contains smaller fat globules and less alpha s1-casein than cows milk, making it easier to digest. It also contains 89% less A1 Beta Casein and more A2 Beta Casein. This combination is believed to cause less digestive discomfort in some people!
- NATURAL SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND CALCIUM: Goats milk is a natural source of bio-available protein and contains ~28% more calcium than cows milk.
- NO ADDITIVES: We don't add anything to our Natural Goat Milk. It has everything it needs to be a healthy beverage already.
- GMO, HORMONE and ANTIBIOTIC FREE: as it should be!
- SOURCED FROM NEW ZEALAND: Made by Goats that have 365 day access to the outdoors and feed on natural pasture plants.
Meyenberg Evaporated Goat Milk (3 Pack) 12 oz Cans by Meyenberg
|Size||12 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)|
Maple Hill Shelf Stable Whole White Milk 100% Grass Fed, Organic, Non-GMO: 12 Pack 8 Fl Oz Aseptic Milk Boxes
- MILK YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT: We are the original 100% grass-fed organic milk brand in America. Maple Hill is committed to sustainable practices and the ethical treatment of animals.
- BETTER FOR THE PLANET: Our FSC certified aseptic milk boxes are 100% recyclable, resealable and don't require the use of plastic straws.
- FARM TO CARTON: Milk, the way nature intended from 100% pasture-raised grass-fed cows from small family-owned farms.
- GREENER PASTURES: We use regenerative agriculture farming methods. We grow our own organic grass and our cows graze from pasture to pasture fertilizing as they go. Our closed loop ecosystem greatly reduces CO2.
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Incredible taste, no preservatives. Long lasting and chemical-free, our delicious ultra pasteurized UHT shelf stable milk reduces food waste and can be stored at room temperature for 50+ days after delivery.
Anthony's Non Fat Milk Powder, 2 lb, Instant, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- Instant Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- No artificial colors or flavors have been added!
- Product of USA, Packed in California
- Add to smoothies, shakes, soups, sauces, baked goods, or simply reconstitute for a glass of milk!
The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosts: Instant Goat's Milk with Probiotics for Cats and Dogs, 12 Pack of 5g Sachets
- NUTRITIONAL GOATS MILK: Just add water to this dehydrated instant formula to create a nourishing serve-alone drink or pour over dry food for a delicious everyday supplement
- FOR CATS & DOGS: Just add water to create your own nourishing homemade bone broth - serve as a warming treat, pour over kibble or use to hydrate your Honest Kitchen.
- HUMAN GRADE: The Honest Kitchen meets the rigorous FDA safety standards to use the label 'human grade', ensuring the highest quality cat and dog probiotics.
- ALL NATURAL: This wholesome goats milk is made from pasture raised, free-ranging goats with no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients and is approved by the National Animal Supplement Counsel (NASC).
- MADE IN THE USA: All ingredients are processed in the USA in a human grade food processing facility with nothing from China.
Hoosier Hill Farm All American Whole Milk Powder, 2 Pound
- Certified Hormone Free (rBST is also known as rBGH), Gluten Free
- Whole milk powder is great for use in confections, baked goods, or as a nutrient supplement, Also great for use as an ingredient in dry blends or reconstituted for use as liquid milk
- Directions: 4.5 cups powder plus 3.75 quarts water Makes 1 gallon liquid milk.
- Hoosier Hill Farm is located in America's heartland of northeast Indiana. Our products and ingredients are guaranteed fresh and we are proud of our heritage and good, old-fashioned values!
- 2 pound jar Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Milk Powder (28%)
NESTLE NIDO Fortificada Dry Milk 56.4 Ounce Canister (Pack of 1)
$15.05 in stock
- NIDO Fortificada is dry whole milk powder with added vitamins and minerals to help support healthy growth and development
- For ages 4 and up, NIDO Fortificada is formulated to help your child get the right nutrients at the right time
- Dry whole milk fortified with essential vitamins and minerals in every cup
- NIDO products are specially formulated for each stage of your child’s development, including vitamins and minerals as well as protein to help support their healthy growth
- Easy to make and enjoy. Fill 1 cup (8 fl. oz.) with warm water. Add 4 scoops or tablespoons of NIDO. Mix well
Canned Goat Milk – A Great Homemade Cheese Option
Canning your own goat milk can make it easier to make yogurt at home, since the process is not nearly as labor-intensive. For those who have trouble canning their own goat milk, there are several different methods for canning goat milk that can be found in various books and websites.
There are two ways to can your goat milk. One is to simply pour the milk into a jar and then cover with a lid, leaving it in the refrigerator to allow the milk to solidify. This will take some time, but it does eliminate the need for a pasteurizing process, which can destroy some of the healthful properties of the milk. A pasteurized goat milk should be used immediately or it will spoil.
The second method of canning goat milk is to use a pressure canner. This is typically recommended for people who live in areas where the weather is quite humid. This type of pressure canner can be plugged into a standard household outlet, so it will not require a wall outlet in order to work properly.
Pour your goat milk into the canner and add the liquid you desire to the contents. Pressurize the canner and wait for about a minute. The canner will pop open. Then pour the contents back into the jar. You will need to strain the yogurt out of the corner to get the curds, and then remove the jar from the canner to let the mixture cool.
After you have strained the yogurt out of the canner, you can then use a strainer on top of the jar to remove the curds. Use cheesecloth or a wooden spoon to carefully squeeze out all the curds. This will make the yogurt ready to use!
Once you have made the yogurt, you can serve it as is, or add flavorings to your liking. You can add vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, or any other exotic flavors to the yogurt. It may be more appealing as a drink than as a dessert topping. If you prefer to serve it with fruit, try lemon, cranberry or orange extract. You could also include a little bit of honey or maple syrup to sweeten it up.
If you decide to go the canning route, you will need to make the yogurt several times a week to keep it fresh and healthy. Since most commercially packaged yogurt contains high levels of yeast, you may have to make this yogurt about twice per day for a couple of weeks, depending on the amount of growth you experience.
Canned goat milk is not only great for making yogurt at home but also for making cheeses cookies, custard and ice cream. It is also great for making your own whipped cream. If you are looking for a more versatile option, try making some sorbets, but make sure you purchase them at a reputable source.
The next time you are looking to impress your friends with your latest homemade recipe, consider making a batch of it to serve at your next gathering. There is nothing better than the taste of freshly made yogurt.
There are a couple of things to consider when purchasing your can of goat milk. You will need to determine how much you want to make, and how often you plan to make it. If you plan to make it on a regular basis, a large container with at least 4 quarts is going to cost less than one that has fewer quarts.
Fresh goat milk is also much cheaper than bottled goat milk. The reason why is because the goats do not produce the milk as often as people. So it costs less to bottle it and ship it across the country than it does to make it at home.
You can buy a can of goat milk for less than $10 at a health food store, and for a small amount more in the grocery stores, but make sure you read the labels closely before buying. Some goat milk may be full of bacteria or even contain harmful yeast.